Our culture is one of innovation, learning and camaraderie. Would you like to join our team?
Flag could be the place for you if you’re looking for:
- a down-to-earth, friendly and supportive team
- a nurturing culture where development and learning are encouraged
- an organisation that values high standards and attention to detail
- an agency that’s growing
- a chance to form strong client relationships.
It’s a fast-paced environment, but it’s one in which our people thrive. So if you have a passion for creativity, innovation and quality, and experience in delivering best-in-class communications, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, graduate-level office assistant.
Suitable candidates should have an enthusiasm for creative communications and corporate responsibility.
Responsibilities will include:
- office administration and management across all sites
- project/administration support for other teams, including travel and diary management
- facilities support across multiple sites
- HR support
- organisation of seasonal and client requirements.
- IT literate: Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- managing day-to-day tasks across a range of projects
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- able to multi-task, work independently, work to deadlines
- attention to detail/accuracy.
Contact King at email@example.com
Junior IT support technician
We are looking for a full-time junior IT support technician to be based at our Cambridge office.
Responsibilities will include:
- providing general hardware and software support (Mac and PC) to employees based in our UK offices in London and Cambridge, remote UK workers and our US-based team
- escalation of support requests to other channels (including liaising with equipment vendors and external IT support partners) where necessary/appropriate
- provision of IT equipment, accounts and permissions for new employees, including installation and configuration of hardware, operating systems and applications
- monitoring and maintenance of on-site infrastructure
- generation and maintenance of site and process documentation
- focus on good cybersecurity/data security practices
- delivery of IT induction to new employees.
- good working knowledge of Mac and PC systems
- good interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively in a positive and confident manner
- ability to troubleshoot, isolate and resolve issues logically and efficiently
- organised, with ability to prioritise issues and manage time effectively
- attention to detail, combined with proactive approach to problem solving.
The role will involve occasional travel to/between our Cambridge and London offices where on-site presence is necessary. Flag takes a flexible position on remote working, but the need to be on site to resolve certain issues would take priority. In addition, tasks may occasionally need to be performed outside normal UK working hours (9–5:30), so reasonable flexibility is required.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our ISO 9001-accredited quality management system, we check every piece of work that passes through our building. To help us, we are always interested in hearing from proofreaders in the Cambridge area to support our in-house team on an ad hoc basis. All our readers work on the full range of Flag’s projects and must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced agency environment. Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation are essential.
Please note: we are not seeking to fill a specific vacancy.
- established freelance proofreader with excellent references
- familiarity with corporate/business publications
- used to reading copy for both print and online
- used to working to different house style guidelines.
- demonstrable proofreading/copyediting skills
- knowledge of proofreading marks
- an eye for detail, accuracy and consistency
- ability to manage own time and workload
- experience of reading both UK and US English preferred.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Placements – design
We run a short-term placement scheme for recent design graduates looking to gain some hands-on experience. Fancy a month working with us to see what the agency environment is really like? If so, please send your CV and PDFs of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any personal contact details you send to us may be kept for future reference. If you do not wish us to keep your details on file, please let us know and they will be deleted.