Our culture is one of innovation, learning and camaraderie. Would you like to join our team?
Flag could be the place for you if you’re looking for:
- a down-to-earth, friendly and supportive team
- a nurturing culture where development and learning are encouraged
- an organisation that values high standards and attention to detail
- an agency that’s growing
- a chance to form strong client relationships.
It’s a fast-paced environment, but it’s one in which our people thrive. So if you have a passion for creativity, innovation and quality, and experience in delivering best-in-class communications, we would love to hear from you.
Account director, sustainability strategy and reporting
We are looking for a consultant/account director specialising in sustainability strategy and reporting.
Flag’s team is based in NYC, Philadelphia and Seattle. We are flexible on location, although our preference is EST.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience, either agency or in-house, and an unbridled enthusiasm to help businesses be better through sustainability strategy and reporting.
The roles involve:
- staying on top of the latest market developments and driving Flag’s thought leadership
- contributing to the overall account direction team’s new business annual target by leading accounts and winning new opportunities
- acting as close advisor and friend to Flag clients
- leading workshops, interviews and web presentations
- working with the creative talent at Flag to develop our reporting offer.
You should be comfortable working with the GRI Standards, the UNGC Principles and the UN SDGs, be familiar with SASB, and have experience of materiality assessments, stakeholder committees, the UN Guiding Principle on Human Rights and the IIRC Reporting Framework.
All candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- creativity and innovation
- the skills to drive for results
- an ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- incredibly high standards.
The right person will join a creative, passionate and growing team working with blue-chip clients around the world.
Remuneration dependent on experience and location.
Contact Victoria Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cambridge or London
We are looking for a talented CR/sustainability copywriter to join our in-house team, to be based in either Cambridge or London, on a six-month contract. This client-facing role will involve writing and editing clear, engaging copy for sustainability reports, websites and other corporate communications.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- solid writing and copyediting skills
- previous experience in business communications, report writing, campaign work and/or corporate storytelling
- a good knowledge of sustainability issues
- an ability to distil key messages from complex or technical information
- an aptitude for writing for different channels, including digital and social media
- an ability to build client relationships.
- exceptional organisational and time management skills
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- flexibility and adaptability
- a keen eye for detail
- commercial awareness.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV and samples of your writing to Archie Whitworth at email@example.com.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, graduate-level office assistant.
Suitable candidates should have an enthusiasm for creative communications and corporate responsibility.
Responsibilities will include:
- office administration and management across all sites
- project/administration support for other teams, including travel and diary management
- facilities support across multiple sites
- HR support
- organisation of seasonal and client requirements.
- IT literate: Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- managing day-to-day tasks across a range of projects
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- able to multi-task, work independently, work to deadlines
- attention to detail/accuracy.
Contact King at firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our ISO 9001-accredited quality management system, we check every piece of work that passes through our building. To help us, we are always interested in hearing from proofreaders in the Cambridge area to support our in-house team on an ad hoc basis. All our readers work on the full range of Flag’s projects and must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced agency environment. Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation are essential.
Please note: we are not seeking to fill a specific vacancy.
- established freelance proofreader with excellent references
- familiarity with corporate/business publications
- used to reading copy for both print and online
- used to working to different house style guidelines.
- demonstrable proofreading/copyediting skills
- knowledge of proofreading marks
- an eye for detail, accuracy and consistency
- ability to manage own time and workload
- experience of reading both UK and US English preferred.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Placements – design
We run a short-term placement scheme for recent design graduates looking to gain some hands-on experience. Fancy a month working with us to see what the agency environment is really like? If so, please send your CV and PDFs of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any personal contact details you send to us may be kept for future reference. If you do not wish us to keep your details on file, please let us know and they will be deleted.