Our culture is one of innovation, learning and camaraderie. Would you like to join our team?
Flag could be the place for you if you’re looking for:
- a down-to-earth, friendly and supportive team
- a nurturing culture where development and learning are encouraged
- an organisation that values high standards and attention to detail
- an agency that’s growing
- a chance to form strong client relationships.
It’s a fast-paced environment, but it’s one in which our people thrive. So if you have a passion for creativity, innovation and quality, and experience in delivering best-in-class communications, we would love to hear from you.
As part of our ISO 9001-accredited quality management system, we check every piece of work that passes through our building. To help us, we are always interested in hearing from proofreaders in the Cambridge area to support our in-house team on an ad hoc basis. All our readers work on the full range of Flag’s projects and must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced agency environment. Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation are essential.
Please note: we are not seeking to fill a specific vacancy.
- established freelance proofreader with excellent references
- familiarity with corporate/business publications
- used to reading copy for both print and online
- used to working to different house style guidelines.
- demonstrable proofreading/copyediting skills
- knowledge of proofreading marks
- an eye for detail, accuracy and consistency
- ability to manage own time and workload
- experience of reading both UK and US English preferred.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Any personal contact details you send to us may be kept for future reference. If you do not wish us to keep your details on file, please let us know and they will be deleted.