Are you passionate about helping brands make a positive difference?
Then Flag could be the place for you.
Our team of sustainability, communications, creative and digital experts work with global brands and purpose-led organisations on exciting and meaningful projects that put sustainability centre stage.
Our team, located across the UK, the US and Spain, is transforming how our clients approach ESG strategy, reporting and communications.
What guides us?
A core set of values unifies our team, drives our actions, influences our partnerships and defines our work.
- We are daring, bold and creative, always taking on new challenges.
- We are passionate, optimistic and purpose-driven, acting with integrity while caring about and believing in the work we are doing.
- We are inclusive, supporting our people to be valued, seen and understood, giving them the opportunity to make a difference while being their best authentic selves.
Work from where you work best
Our flexible working approach enables everyone to work wherever works best for them. We understand creativity and innovation are nurtured in different ways – that’s why we give our people the choice to work from home or collaborate in the office. We’ve thought carefully about how to make remote and hybrid working effective for everybody. This is done through team get-togethers, social events and access to flexible-working office spaces.
Our HR team has developed a comprehensive benefits package, tailored to meet employee needs wherever they're based, ranging from competitive salaries and career development opportunities to enhanced maternity and paternity leave and medical insurance.
Take a look at our current vacancies and get in touch. Can’t see anything that fits? Consider submitting a proactive application to email@example.com.
At Flag, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we wholeheartedly encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply for opportunities within our company. We believe that a diverse workforce fosters innovation and enriches our company culture.
We are looking for a US-based account director specializing in sustainability reporting.
The successful candidate will have approximately three-to-five years’ experience, either agency or in-house, and an unbridled enthusiasm to help businesses be better through sustainability strategy and reporting, communicating both on and offline with their stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be:
- experienced in leading client and internal teams to produce outstanding reports and impactful communications
- familiar with international reporting frameworks and standards, such as the GRI and IFRS reporting frameworks and ESG reporting indices
- familiar with sustainability materiality assessments and stakeholder engagement processes
- experienced in identifying, pursuing and converting new business opportunities, including leading presentations and pitches
- experience in developing strategic communications plans and assets would be a bonus.
All candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- creativity and innovation
- multitasking ability under pressure
- incredibly high standards with close attention to detail
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to create and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
Remuneration dependent on experience and location.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our ISO 9001-accredited quality management system, we check every piece of work that passes through our building. To help us, we are always interested in hearing from proofreaders to support our in-house team on an ad hoc basis. All our readers work on the full range of Flag’s projects and must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced agency environment. Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation are essential.
Please note: we are not seeking to fill a specific vacancy.
- established freelance proofreader with excellent references
- familiarity with corporate/business publications
- used to reading copy for both print and online
- used to working to different house style guidelines.
- demonstrable proofreading/copyediting skills
- knowledge of proofreading marks
- an eye for detail, accuracy and consistency
- ability to manage own time and workload
- experience of reading both UK and US English preferred.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Any personal contact details you send to us may be kept for future reference. If you do not wish us to keep your details on file, please let us know and they will be deleted.