Our culture is one of innovation, learning and camaraderie. Would you like to join our team?
Flag could be the place for you if you’re looking for:
- a down-to-earth, friendly and supportive team
- a nurturing culture where development and learning are encouraged
- an organisation that values high standards and attention to detail
- an agency that’s growing
- a chance to form strong client relationships.
It’s a fast-paced environment, but it’s one in which our people thrive. So if you have a passion for creativity, innovation and quality, and experience in delivering best-in-class communications, we would love to hear from you.
Are you looking for a career managing sustainability communications projects for leading brands and global organisations?
We are looking for two bright and enthusiastic account managers to join our expanding NY team.
Suitable candidates should be:
- experienced in managing print and online communications projects
- skilled in producing cost estimates and schedules, and managing multiple projects and deadlines to the highest standards
- demonstrably capable of managing multi-role teams including designers, artworkers, web developers, copywriters, proofreaders, photographers and illustrators
- eloquent and able to present to clients of the highest calibre (FTSE 100 organisations)
- able to build strong and lasting relationships with external and internal clients.
Sustainability Account Executive
Cambridge or London
Are you looking for a career in a sustainability reporting and communications consultancy? Would you like to get workplace experience in producing reports and communications for leading brands and global organisations?
Flag has a six-month position available for a candidate with the following skills:
- bachelor’s or post-graduate qualifications in sustainability, sustainable business, environmental management, communications and media, etc
- a keen interest in corporate responsibility
- passionate about helping companies improve their sustainability strategy
- an interest and enthusiasm for media, media pitching and campaigns
- an enthusiasm for creative communication
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Remuneration based on location and experience. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our ISO 9001-accredited quality management system, we check every piece of work that passes through our building. To help us, we are always interested in hearing from proofreaders in the Cambridge area to support our in-house team on an ad hoc basis. All our readers work on the full range of Flag’s projects and must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced agency environment. Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation are essential.
Please note: we are not seeking to fill a specific vacancy.
- established freelance proofreader with excellent references
- familiarity with corporate/business publications
- used to reading copy for both print and online
- used to working to different house style guidelines.
- demonstrable proofreading/copyediting skills
- knowledge of proofreading marks
- an eye for detail, accuracy and consistency
- ability to manage own time and workload
- experience of reading both UK and US English preferred.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Placements – design
We run a short-term placement scheme for recent design graduates looking to gain some hands-on experience. Fancy a month working with us to see what the agency environment is really like? If so, please send your CV and PDFs of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any personal contact details you send to us may be kept for future reference. If you do not wish us to keep your details on file, please let us know and they will be deleted.