Our culture is one of innovation, learning and camaraderie. Would you like to join our team?
Flag could be the place for you if you’re looking for:
- a down-to-earth, friendly and supportive team
- a nurturing culture where development and learning are encouraged
- an organisation that values high standards and attention to detail
- an agency that’s growing
- a chance to form strong client relationships.
It’s a fast-paced environment, but it’s one in which our people thrive. So if you have a passion for creativity, innovation and quality, and experience in delivering best-in-class communications, we would love to hear from you.
Account Director, Communications
Cambridge, London, New York
We are looking for a creative communications consultant/account director to help lead our communications offering. The role can be based in London, Cambridge or New York.
You will have significant experience, either agency or in-house, and an unbridled enthusiasm to help businesses be better through communicating both on and offline with their stakeholders.
Your role will involve:
- staying on top of the latest market developments in stakeholder communication and engagement and driving Flag’s thought leadership in the communications space
- contributing to the overall account direction team’s new business annual target by leading accounts and winning new opportunities
- acting as senior council and friend to Flag clients
- working with the creative talent at Flag to develop our communication offer.
Core skills for the role include:
- creativity and innovation
- results focused
- an ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- incredibly high standards.
The right person will join a creative, passionate and growing team working with blue-chip clients around the world.
Remuneration dependent on experience and location.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Head of Account Management
We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual with experience managing a team and large client projects to join our team.
Suitable candidates should be:
- Experienced in people management, coaching and performance development
- Able to manage budgets and oversee costings produced by the account management team
- Experienced in producing printed and digital communications along with managing large multi-deliverable communications projects
- Competent at producing cost estimates, schedules and managing projects to the highest standards
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Used to managing multi-role teams including designers, artworkers, web developers, copywriters, proofreaders, photographers, illustrators and animators
- Eloquent and able to present to clients of the highest calibre (FTSE 100 organisations)
- Able to build strong and lasting relationships with external and internal clients.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a creative agency. As a guide we tend to look for candidates educated to degree level with exceptional interpersonal skills and great enthusiasm for their career. Experience and interest in corporate responsibility communications would be an added bonus.
The role is based in Cambridge or London.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Please send a covering email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a talented CR/sustainability copywriter to join our in-house team, to be based in either Cambridge or London. This client-facing role will involve writing and editing clear, engaging copy for sustainability reports, websites and other corporate communications.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Solid writing and copyediting skills
- Previous experience in business communications, report writing, campaign work and/or corporate storytelling
- A good knowledge of sustainability issues
- An ability to distil key messages from complex or technical information
- An aptitude for writing for different channels, including digital and social media
- An ability to build client relationships.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A keen eye for detail
- Commercial awareness.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV and samples of your writing to Sean Tyler at email@example.com.
We are also interested in hearing from writers (potential hires and freelance writers) with a particular knowledge of nutrition science and research.
As part of our ISO 9001-accredited quality management system, we check every piece of work that passes through our building. To help us, we are always interested in hearing from proofreaders in the Cambridge area to support our in-house team on an ad hoc basis. All our readers work on the full range of Flag’s projects and must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced agency environment. Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation are essential.
Please note: we are not seeking to fill a specific vacancy.
- established freelance proofreader with excellent references
- familiarity with corporate/business publications
- used to reading copy for both print and online
- used to working to different house style guidelines.
- demonstrable proofreading/copyediting skills
- knowledge of proofreading marks
- an eye for detail, accuracy and consistency
- ability to manage own time and workload
- experience of reading both UK and US English preferred.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placements – design
We run a short-term placement scheme for recent design graduates looking to gain some hands-on experience. Fancy a month working with us to see what the agency environment is really like? If so, please send your CV and PDFs of your work to: email@example.com.