Founded in 1984, Flag’s 34-strong team of designers, writers and editors, account directors and managers, artworkers and web developers are located in offices in Cambridge and London. We range in age from an energetic 22 to a wise 45, and our different skills and strengths come together to deliver results that we – and our clients – are immensely proud of.
From the feedback we’ve received, we know our clients value our:
- expertise – providing the right thinking
- design – delivering innovative creative solutions in print, web and other media
- management – taking the load off our clients through ISO 9001-accredited project management processes
- approach – working in partnership with our clients, over 85% of whom stay with us year after year
- experience – offering guidance our clients can trust.
We set out to deliver solutions that meet each client’s needs and expectations, not tick boxes on a judge’s checklist. However, we’re not adverse to winning things as a consequence, and our work has been recognised by several awards programmes. They include:
- ACCA Sustainability Reporting Awards in the UK and North America
- CR Reporting Awards
- Ethical Corporation Awards
- CSR online awards (Lundquist)
- How does it stack up? (RY)